Sunday, May 8, 2011

Trip to Toronto




Oi!

I'm back from Toronto and it was great! I had the opportunity to meet a lot of really talented people and to show my work to professional publishers, editors and graphic designers. I'm really glad I went! The next day I visited the amazing Art Gallery of Ontario (last picture). I saw some great exhibitions including some works from Tom Thomson. I really love his work. David Blackwood print exhibition was also very beautiful. 

Je suis de retour de Toronto et il a été super bon! J’ai eu l’opportunité de connaitre plusieurs illustrateurs vraiment talentueux et de montrer mon travail à des professionnels du métier. Je suis très contente que je sois allée! Le lendemain, j’ai visité le Musée de Beaux Arts de l’Ontario (dernière photo).  J’ai vu des super expositions et même quelques travaux de Tom Thomson. J’aime beaucoup son travail. L’exposition des gravures de David Blackwood c’est très joli aussi. Ah et bien sûr, j’ai pratiqué mon français!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment